RESEARCH INSTITUTE RAJAGIRI
The Research Institute was established by the Rajagiri College of Social Sciences in 1972, to spearhead activities related to the advancement of Research, Education, Learning, Diffusion of Knowledge, Industrial and Social Welfare. The roots of the Institute have journeyed across the states of India. For more than four decades, the Institute has been undertaking many programmes in association with various International /National/State departments/Corporate agencies.
Vision: To be a centre par excellence in Research, Training and Consultancy.
Mission: To be a catalyst for Social Change & Development by promoting and pursuing Research, Training & Advocacy.
- Advancement of knowledge in the area of social science through Research Studies
- Designing and Implementing effective interventions through Action Research Projects
- Conduct of Research methodology Courses
- Documentation and Publication of the research studies/programmes
- Organization of Training/Workshops for enhancing efficient conduct of social welfare programmes..
- Generation of social awareness on key social issues engulfing the community.
- Promotion of gender studies/ development programmes through Centre for Women’s Studies & Development.
- Develop and Implement Water & Sanitation Projects.
- Enhancement of indigenous medicine, knowledge, art and cultures of tribal population.
- Promotion of Road Safety through Road Safety Cell.
The major activities of the Institute are
- Research Studies
- Action Research Projects
- Training/ Workshops/ Seminars
- Consultancy Services
- Women’s Studies and Development
- Road Safety Advocacy Programmes
- Science Popularization Programmes
- Certificate Courses
- Documentation and Publications.
For More Details Visit: http://rajagiriresearch.in/
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org