Presentation made in the Rajagiri Faculty Council
A presentation on “Analyzing the Mental Health of Engineering Students using Classification and Regression” authored by Melissa Deziel, Dayo Olawo, Lisa Truchon, Lukasz Golab,University of Waterloo, Canada,Proceedings of the International Conference on Educational Data Mining (EDM).
- A presentation on Evolving of Digital Twin Era: A Radical New Approach to IoT
- Artificial Intelligence based Student learning evaluation : A concept map based approach for analyzing students understanding of a topic by G. Pankaj Jain, Varadraj P. Gurupur, Jennifer L. Schroeder, and Eileen D. Faulkenberry, IEEE Transactions on Learning Technology
- A Presentation on E-R Modelling
- A presentation on "CRUD Operations in MongoDB",Ciprian Octavian Truica, Alexandru Boicea, Ionut Trifan, University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania,International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013)
- A presentation on 'Would you survive Titanic? Machine Learning from Disaster's, a summarization of the findings of 3 research papers submitted to Kaggle Competition with Titanic data set.
- K. Antony Arokia Durai Raj, Panchapakesan Padma ,”Application of Association Rule Mining : A case study on Team India”, 2013 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2013), Jan. 04 – 06, 2013, Coimbatore, INDIA, Published by IEEE . Presented on 14th October 2014
- “From Market Baskets to Mole Rats: Using Data Mining Techniques to Analyze RFID Data Describing Mole Rat Behavior, Dan P. McCloskey, Michael E. Kress, Susan P Imberman “.
- A presentation on ‘Data Warehousing’
- A Presentation on ‘Market Basket Analysis and Association Rule Mining’