Chapter in Ed.Book :
- Mary Venus Joseph (2014) Poverty in India. European and Global Contexts of Poverty in the period of Social and Demographic transformations of the Society Educatt, Milano pg-66-77
- .Nycil Romis Thomas and Mary Venus Joseph (2014).Family strength predictors of Adolescent Life satisfaction: A strength based study done in Kerala in Social Work Practice in Mental Health Cross- cultural Perspectives (ed) Allied publishers.
- Mary Venus Joseph (2008). “Impact of child mental health orientation on school teachers- Research Methods for Social Work” – Rawat Publications
- Karalam S.R.B, Joseph M.V. (2013). Adolescent adjustment: a social work intervention study. Global Academic Society Journal: Social Science Insight, Vol. 6, No. 16, pp. 75-87. ISSN 2029-0365. [www.ScholarArticles.net]
- Joseph Mary Venus (2013) “Poverty in India” – European and Global Contexts of Poverty in the period of Social and Demographic transformations of the Society – Catholic University of Ruzomberok, pp.132 – 145
- Mary Venus Joseph, Sheeja Remani Balakrishnan Karalam (2009) Subjective well being of adolescent girls in the children’s home: case of Thrissur district, Kerala, India - Global Academic Society Journal: Social Science Insight Vol. 2, No. 10, year 2009, pp. 4-10 ;
- Sreedhanya Hari Thekkedath, Mary Venus Joseph (2009) Social support system and well being of elderly women- Indian context - Global Academic Society Journal: Social Science Insight - Vol. 2, No. 9, year 2009, pp. 17-32 ;
- Mary Venus Joseph & Jilly John (2008) Impact of parenting styles on child development. Global Academic Society Journal: Social Science Insight, Vol. 1, No. 5, pp. 16-25. ISSN 2029-0365,
- Joseph Mary Venus (2005) Diversity in Women with Disabilities - International journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations (CG publishers- Australia)
- for Caregivers of Head and Neck Cancer Patients; An experimental initiative from India. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19, Issue 4, Ver. VI (Apr. 2014), PP 15-22 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845
- Rathna kumari, Mary Venus Joseph, Sulekha, Chandrasekhar(2014) Psycho social needs of the care givers of the children with disabilities - a qualitative study in a rural community of Karnataka. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19, Issue 9, Ver. IV (Sep. 2014), PP 47-51 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. www.iosrjournals.org.
- Rathna kumari and Mary Venus Joseph (2014). “Family Burden on Parents of the Children with Cerebral Palsy: Effectiveness of the Family Centered Psycho-Social Intervention Programme” IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19, Issue 5, Ver. I (May. 2014), PP 51-54 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.
- Nycil Romis Thomas and Mary Venus Joseph (2013) .Positive Adolescent development: Relevance of family Interventions”. Rajagiri journal of Social development,5(2):115-134
- Francina .P.X. and Mary Venus Joseph (2013)”Women Empowerment: The Psychological Dimension”. Rajagiri journal of Social development, 5 (2):163-176
- iji George & Mary Venus Joseph (2012) Empowerment of Institutionalised Unwed Mothers through Life Skills Training, Indian Journal of LIfe Skills education, Vol.3, No.2,
- Mary Venus Joseph, Sheeja Remani Balakrishnan Karalam (2011). Social Work Research in Child Welfare Settings: Quasi-Experimental Research- Professional Social Work – Best Practices and Innovations in Teaching, Research and Extension- Authors Press
- Mary Venus Joseph (2007). “Child Sexual Abuse: Effects on Victim and Legislative Measure” - Rajagiri Journal of Social Development
- Mary Venus Joseph (2005). “Peace and Social Work Education” – Rajagiri Journal of Social Development,.
- Mary Venus Joseph (2002). Child Mental Health – Loyola Journal of Social Sciences, Loyola College of Social Sciences, Trivandrum, January-June 2002
- Victims of Social Injustice: A Study of Women Landless Labourers – by Hajira Kumar and Jaimon Varghese, 2008
Article Reviews of the Journal-International Social work
- Cyber Youth Work in Hong Kong - Specific and Yet the Same
- A comparative study of adolescent pregnancy: Czech Republic and Bulgaria (2013
- Giving a Voice to the Unheard’? Is Female Youth (15-24) Suicide linked to restricted access to family planning? Comparing Two Catholic Continents, ISW (2011)
- The Relationship between Attachment and Career Maturity: The Mediating Role of Self-Efficacy, ISW, (2011)