Candidates seeking admission to M.Lib.I.Sc degree must have a pass with 50% marks (CGPA of 2 out of 4 or 5 out of 10) in any degree recognized by the MG University. (Relaxation in Marks in the Qualifying Examination is based on MG University rules).
Mode of Selection:
Admission to the programme is based on the marks obtained in the Entrance examination conducted by the college. The duration of the Entrance examination shall be one hour for 50 marks.
Programme Structure and Duration:
The duration of the programme shall be 4 semesters. The duration of each semester shall be 90 working days. Odd semesters from June to October and even semesters from November to March.
- Application open date : 11-01-2022
- Closing date : 30-06-2022
- Rank list Publishing Date :
- Last Date of Admission :
Guidelines for Successful Application:
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details in the spaces provided in the online application form. The candidates are directed to fill in all the details including the marks.
- Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- Fees for the application form is 500/-
- You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through Online Payment Gateway option.
- For Online Payment, Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
Contact No: 9496236903, 9140881625, 9995406159, 0484 291 1363.