Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Psychology
Graduation in Psychology/Rehabilitation Science with not less than 50% marks in the Part III subjects (Main/Core+ + subsidiaries/Complementaries).
- Candidates should have passed the corresponding Degree Examination under the 10 + 2 + 3 pattern with one core/main subject and two complementary/subsidiary subjects from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other University recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University as equivalent thereto for admission, subject to the stipulation regarding marks.
- Candidates who have passed Degree examination with Double or Triple main subject +or candidates who have passed the Degree Examination in Vocational or Specialized Programmes are also eligible for admission. However, they have to submit a copy of the Equivalency/Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, stating that, their Qualifying Examination is recognized for seeking admission to the relevant P.G. Degree Course(s) as applicable, at the time of admission. This provision is not applicable in the case of those applicants who have passed their qualifying examination from MG University.
- In the case of those subjects for which applicants who have taken the subjects as optional at Under Graduate level and are declared qualified to seek admission. <br>
Mode of selection
The admission to MSc Psychology is based on Personal Interview and Entrance Exam conducted by the college. Government norms of admission requirements are followed in the case of SC/ST and other reserved categories.
The rank list of all candidates will be published on the college website and in the college notice board.
- Application open date 01-02-2021
- Closing date 01-04-2021
- Rank list Publishing Date 15-05-2021
- Last Date of Admission 02-06-2021