Eligibility for MBA
- A pass in any Bachelor's Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all the parts of examination or a Master's Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate.( A pass in any Bachelor's Degree examination is needed for SC/ST)
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three-stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in J2020.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2019.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* which is conducted in December 2019 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
- Opening Date of Application - 15th November 2019
- Closing Date of Application - 15th April 2020
- Date of Rank List Publication - 05th May 2020*
- Last Date of Admission - 29th June 2020*