Eligibility for MBA
- A pass in any Bachelor's Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all the parts of examination or a Master's Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate.( A pass in any Bachelor's Degree examination is needed for SC/ST)
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three-stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2022.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2021.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* which is conducted generally in December by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted.
- Opening Date of Application - 05th January 2022
- Closing Date of Application - 31st May 2022
- Date of Rank List Publication -
- Last Date of Admission - 30th June 2022
- For KMAT Notification: Visit website