Eligibility for MBA
- A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi in January 2020.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2019.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* which is conducted in December 2019 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
- Opening Date of Application - 15st November, 2019
- Closing Date of Application - 15th March, 2020
- Date of Rank List Publication - 5th April, 2020
- Last Date of Admission - 29th June, 2020