- Admission to the B.Com Degree Programme shall be open only to candidates who have passed the Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by M.G. University with Book-Keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects, viz., (1) Commerce, (2) Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography, (3) Economics, (4) Life Insurance with Salesmanship, (5) Banking with Secretarial Practice, (6) Business Studies, (7) Mathematics, (8) Computer Science/Computer applications, (9) Informatics Practice & Management, (10) Informatics Practice, (11) Management, (12) Accountancy as optional under Part III of the Examination.
- Have passed Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by this University with other subjects under Part III optional subjects provided they have secured 45 % ofthe aggregate marks.For SC/ST applicants and ST applicants of Lakshadweep, only a pass minimum is required and for SEBC and OEC applicants 3 % and 5 % relaxation of marks respectively are allowed.
Mode of Selection:
- Admission to B.Com programme of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Government norms of admission requirements will be observed in the case of SC/ST and other reserved categories. Additional weightage for student’s opted optional subjects* at Plus Two will be considered as per the M.G. University norms for admissions. Bonus marks for NCC, NSS, Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen shall be awarded as per the M.G. University norms for admissions.
- * Optional Subjects: Commerce, Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography, Accountancy, Book-Keeping and Accountancy, Economics, Life Insurance and Salesmanship, Banking with Secretarial Practice, Business Studies, Mathematics, Computer Science/Computer Application, Informatics Practice, Management, Informatics Practice & Management.
- The rank list of all candidates will be published on the college website and in the college notice board.
- Application open Date : 17-01-2024
- Closing Date :
- Rank list Publishing Date :
- Class Commencement Date :
- Last Date of Admission :
Last Date for Admission on Sports Quota –
Contact: email:-firstname.lastname@example.org Mob No.7994420870, 9447325567