The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. Through our partnership with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) we support and give voice to 150,000 Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMAs) across the globe.CIMA will develop one’s critical knowledge and skills that employers look for and be ready for work in any business – large or small, public or private, all around the world. Our industry-leading assessments and regularly updated qualifications ensure that one gets the winning edge in the job market.
Why management accounting?
- Management accounting combines accounting, finance and management with the business skills and techniques one will need to add real value to any organisation.
- Management accountants are qualified to work across the business, not just in finance, advising managers on the financial impacts of big decisions, formulating business strategy and monitoring risk - much more than just crunching numbers.
CIMA at Rajagiri: Integrated Program
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences is the premier College in Kerala having MoU with CIMA, UK.
- The BBA syllabus is accredited and integrated with CIMA, UK qualification.
- Students pursuing BBA shall be eligible for exemption of 9 CIMA papers
- Students shall be prepared for the non-exempt CIMA papers as part of Add on program.
- The classes are conducted by professionally qualified experts, national and international.