Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA) is the world’s fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA or FCCA) in more than 170 countries. ACCA has over 208,000 members and 503,000 students with over 7,300 approved employers and over 80 accountancy partnerships around the world. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition, seeking a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
- To be a Chartered Certified Accountant, one must pass all the 13 papers divided into three different levels;
- Applied Knowledge Level consists of 3 papers
- Applied Skill Level consists of 6 papers
- Strategic Professional Level consists of 2 compulsory and 2 out of 4 optional papers.
ACCA at Rajagiri: Integrated Program
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences is the premier College in Kerala having MoU with ACCA, UK.
- B.Com Model 2 F&T is accredited and integrated with ACCA UK qualification.
- Students pursuing B.Com Model 2 F&T shall be eligible for exemption of 9 ACCA papers i.e. applied knowledge level and applied skill level papers.
- Students shall be prepared for the Strategic Professional Level (non-exempt) ACCA papers as part of Add- on program.
- The classes are conducted by professionally qualified experts, national and international.