Samatva - Video competition with prizes
The theme for the World Mental Health Day 2021 is ‘Mental Health in an Unequal World’.
The theme can be interpreted as inequalities in terms of access to mental health services by age, gender, social status, life situations etc
The Social Work Department of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences welcomes you to participate in a 2-minute video competition.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submitted entries must establish a link to this theme
- Videos must be live-action made specifically for this contest
- Each film (including credits if any) must not exceed 120 seconds
- Films may be in English / Hindi / Malayalam or have no dialogue at all
- Can be mobile videos too (with reasonable clarity)
- Responsibility for ensuring copyright-free or creative commons licenced properties, including music lies with the submitter
- All entries become the property of Rajagiri
- All videos must have an opening message as follows: "Submitted to Rajagiri College of Social Sciences for Samatva 2021"
Evaluation is based on the Adherence to guidelines
- Link to Theme - 50 points
- Direction / Originality: How the director chose to tell the story - 15 points
- Acting and Characters: How the characters were portrayed - 15 points
- Technical Quality of the video - 10 points
- Creativity in Naming the Team and reason - 10 points
Submit your entries here by 28 October https://tinyurl.com/44cmrnkx
Winners to be declared on 30 October
1st Prize - Rs 2000
2nd Prize - Rs 1500