DYUTI 2021 is a two-day national conference aimed at bringing together scholars, academicians and practitioners for deliberations on issues related to migration and social inclusion in the light of human rights perspective. The theme of the 21st edition of DYUTI is “Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Social Work Engagements & Challenges.
Developmental Yearnings for a United and Transformed India
Rajagiri, with its vision of becoming a center of excellence in learning, has been regularly providing an annual forum for deliberations on vital issues of development from a ‘rights perspective’. This series of deliberations which started in1998 Is named DYUTI, meaning ‘spark of life’. A total of 20DYUTI national and international conferences have been organised so far. This 21 edition of DYUTI is on ‘Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Social Work Engagements and challenges’.
1. The date for Abstract submission: 20th January 2021
2. The date for Final paper submission: 01st February 2021
*Selected papers will be published with ISBN and DOI
1. Social Work practice during Covid-19
2. Field engagement initiatives and programmes
3. Social Work academia during the pandemic
4. Responses of NGOs and other stakeholders
5. Social Workers in the health care setting
6. Psychosocial responses by the social workers
7. Volunteerism among social workers/ students during covid-19
8. Social Work Research responses during COVID- 19
9. COVID-19 crisis and beyond: challenges for sustainable public policies
For registration and submitting the abstract click: http://dyuti.in/