Eligibility for MHRM
- A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
MHRM - * Nomenclature of this program is subject to change as per Mahatma Gandhi University orders
- The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three-stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs.
- KMAT conducted by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/MAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted.
- Opening Date of Application - 03th November 2020
- Closing Date of Application - 15th May 2021
- Date of Rank List Publication - 05th June 2021
- Last Date of Admission - 05th July 2021
For KMAT Notification: Visit website