Eligibility for MHRM
- A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three-stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2023.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2022.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December 2022 / February 2023
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* conducted by the office of Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala in 2023.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/MAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted.
- Opening Date of Application - 01st December 2022
- Closing Date of Application - 15th March 2023
- Date of Rank List Publication -
- Last Date of Admission -
For KMAT Notification: Visit website